Luminescence immunotechnology is a method that combines luminescence and immune responses to detect antigens or antibodies. It uses micro-multiplication technology with good sensitivity and specificity; the detection range is very wide, from traditional proteins, hormones, enzymes to drugs can be detected. Clinical applications are mostly automatic chemiluminescence immunoassay analyzer, automatic microparticle chemiluminescence immunoassay analyzer and automatic electrochemiluminescence immunoassay analyzer.
1. The host part is the operational response measurement part of the immunoassay analyzer, including raw material equipment, liquid path, mechanical transmission, light path detection, and circuit parts.
The raw material equipment includes reaction cups, sample trays, reagent trays, pure water, cleaning fluid, and waste water storage and treatment devices on the machine; the liquid path includes filters, seals, vacuum pumps, pipes, samples and reagent probes, etc.; The mechanical transmission part includes sensors, transportation tracks, etc.; the optical path detection part includes light sources, spectroscopic devices, and photomultiplier tubes; the circuit part includes power supply, amplifying processing system and circuit control board.
2. As a key part of the instrument, the microcomputer processing system is the command and control center.
Its functions include program-controlled operation, automatic monitoring, instruction judgment, data processing, fault diagnosis, etc., and it is equipped with a CD-ROM. The host is also equipped with a reserved interface, which can automatically process other data and operate remotely through the external storage, which is used for the extended development of laboratory automation.
1. The sample processing system, including the transfer chamber and the main probe system, is responsible for adding specimens, reagents, and buffers to the reaction tube.
2. The experimental operation system, that is, the fluid system, consists of flushing liquid, waste liquid, substrate pump and valve, vacuum pump, water storage tank, liquid tank and probe flushing tower.
3. The central supply and control system is composed of reaction tube support, reaction tube supply cabin, constant temperature belt and photoelectric reading cabin. They are responsible for conveying the reaction tube and heating the reaction tube to a certain temperature through a constant temperature belt during the conveying process. When the constant temperature process is completed, the optical signal is converted into an electrical signal by the photoelectric identification device.
4. The microcomputer control system is composed of a printed circuit board, a power supply, a hard disk drive, a floppy disk drive, a start button and an internal lock switch. Peripheral equipment includes color monitors, printers, keyboards, external barcode recognition pens, external barcode scanners and connecting arms. The corresponding instruction operation and data reading and archiving can be performed on the immunoassay analyzer machine.
The automatic immunoassay analyzer is mainly composed of a sample tray, a reagent kit, an incubation reaction tray, an electrochemical detection system and a computer control system, and can be divided into three unit modules.
1. The control unit is a complete computer, equipped with a bracket and a printing system.
2. The core unit is mainly composed of a barcode reader, a specimen compartment, a specimen rack turntable, and a modular track.
3. The analysis module is the core of the detection system, which mainly includes the pre-cleaning area, the measurement area, the system reagent area, the reagent area, and the consumable area.